From:
Jim Angus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Mar 1997 16:37:16 -0800
For those of you who can't read my mind, the URL of the presentation is:

http://www.tarpits.org/page/exhibits/fossils

Jim

--------------

I just (moments ago) completed our new on-line presentation on the "Fossils
of Rancho La Brea."

It turned out to be a very easy 'exhibit' to construct (about 3 days work).
Our education division has a series of study guides for teachers.  Of
course, I didn't know about these study guides until a few weeks ago.  The
study guides are easily adapted to the web.  This presentation is just the
first in a series.

I encourage anyone interested to visit the site and tell me what you think.
If you're into web design at your institution...ask your education
division if they've done any study guides...

The presentation was designed for Netscape 2.0 and above.  Netscape 1.0 and
text versions are not yet supported.

If anyone is aware of other WWW ice age exhibits, I would appreciate a
quick note.  I want to be sure to add links to all related sites.

Jim Angus

Jim Angus
Internet and Hypermedia Programs
900 Exposition Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA  90007

http://www.nhm.org/nhm

voice:  213/744-3317
fax:    213/746-2999
eMail:  [log in to unmask] = [log in to unmask]