From:
"Elizabeth A. Moore" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 16:40:43 -0500
Please, reply to the list.  We are in the process of designing and building
a new facility, including collections storage areas and have reorganized in
a similar way.  Collections are now grouped by care needs rather than
discipline.  Several curators will share several different kinds of spaces.

Dr. Elizabeth A. Moore, Curator of Collections
Virginia Museum of Natural History
1001 Douglas Avenue
Martinsville, VA  24112