From:
catherine lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 May 1998 09:52:05 -0400
Shannon, thank you for your message.  I would be very interested in seeing
some of the course materials.  Would it be too much trouble to send me a
copy of your program's requirements and the syllabi to 2-3 courses that
were particularly challenging?

I would greatly appreciate it.

Send to:

Dr. Catherine Lewis