From:
Margaret Bullock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:06:03 -0600
We are currently in the process of planning for a medium sized handbook of
our collection. It should run around 200 pages, be softcover, and will
survey a diverse collection of decorative arts, Old Master prints, and
19th and 20th c. American paintings, sculpture and photography. We were
wondering if others who had recently been through this process could
recommend the designer they worked with. We are particularly interested in
someone in the Southeastern U.S. but wouldn't rule out other locations.

Thank you for your help.

Margaret Bullock
Montgomery Museum of Fine Arts