From:
Florence Schwein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 1997 18:45:10 -0600
A colleague asked me to forward this to the list.  Please do not reply to me.

>>>es
>>>in
>>>ding
>>>,

Florence Schwein, Director ([log in to unmask])
Centennial Museum at The University of Texas at El Paso
Phone:  (915) 747-5565     FAX:  (915) 747-5411  E-mail:  [log in to unmask]
Visit our web page at http://www.utep.edu/~museum/home.html