From:
Heather Marie Wells <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 May 2009 12:38:08 -0500
Marianne,

I would ask your architect to get you an actual list of the museums that are doing this so you can get in contact with them and discuss their experience with them.  It could be that they did do it but are now regretting the decision.  I would as wonder if he has been misinformed about this practice.  He was "advised" about it, but who was the person advising him?  Do they really know what they were talking about?

Also isn't there a SPC that deals with security? You might try getting a hold of them and seeing if they have any resources that can help you.

Heather Marie Wells
Shiloh Museum of Ozark History