From:
Steve Eichner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 10:21:24 EST
One publication that you may or may not be aware of is the 30-page volume _A
Curious Alliance: The Role of Art in a Science Museum_ (September 1994)
published by the Exploratorium and available from the Association of
Science-Technology Centers publications catalog for $3 to members and $6 to
nonmembers.

To quote our publications catalog..."This publication was created for
institutions interested in adding or expanding an arts program as a means of
enhancing science-learning opportunities for their visitors."

ASTC offers a wide range of museum-related publications on its website,
www.astc.org/astc under the ABOUT ASTC link. Please be certain to visit this
page!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will try to answer
them. If you wish to order the publication, please call Publication Sales at
(202) 783-7200. For those of you attending the ASTC conference this week, the
book will not be offered for sale at the ASTC booth, but if you place your order
today I should be able to hand-deliver the book to you.

-Steve

Steve Eichner
Research Analyst
Association of Science-Technology Centers

ph: 202/783-7200x130
fx: 202/783-7207