From:
Education <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 08:30:40 -0600
We simply use a separate "Use" collection for props and educational objects
which have no place in the main collection.  All items are stored separately
from the main collection and all are documented within a separate "Use"
collection data base and assigned accession numbers which begin with "USE."
In example, the first accession for the use/educational collection for the
year 2005 would be given the following accession #:  USE2005-001-001.  Hope
this helps, Marcy