From:
Corazon Llarena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jan 1997 18:41:01 +0000
I posted this question a couple of weeks ago.  A few people have claimed
to have not seen it, so I'm re posting.  Sorry for the repetition.

Our museum is in the process of enhancing our web site.  We'd like to
know what kinds of information are patrons asking when
visiting/e-mailing your web site (besides where are you located, what
time are you open, etc.etc.)?  For example, do they ask about the
collection?  Do they request research information from curators/subject
experts?  Also, has the number of sale from your museum shop gone up
since launching your site?

Thank you in advance for you help!

Mia Llarena
Educator, The Sixth Floor Museum