Date:
Thu, 19 Jun 1997 13:23:59 -0400
Greetings:

MUSEE is pleased to announce its Web site at <A HREF="http://www.musee-online.
org">http://www.musee-online.org.</A>

The MUSEE Web site has a comprehensive museum Web site directory of
time-saving links and services which features:

- “DirectLink” -  allows visitors to connect directly to educational
materials, research materials, visitor information, visual content,
fun/entertainment, and museum shops on museum sites from all over the world.

- “Museum Web Site Reviews” - lists the type of information and visual
content museums provide on their sites.

- “Spotlight Museum of the Day” - features a different museum and its
hyperlink each day on the MUSEE homepage.

MUSEE is reviewing and adding sites everyday.  If your museum is not included
or if you have a favorite site that we have missed,  please use the on-line
MUSEE submission form by clicking on the “Submit a Museum” button which is
located in the left directory frame (or at the bottom of each page).

MUSEE created the Web site to help students, teachers and the general public
gain a better understanding of the educational and cultural resources museums
have made available on the Web.  MUSEE invites you to visit our site and,
above all, let us know what you think by using the e-mail button located at
the bottom of every page.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Diana Decker
Projects Manager