Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 14:36:32 -0800
Hi.  I have used Fortress/Fine Arts Express almost exclusively and they have done an excellent job for me.  However, Betsy Severance (who was a Registrar) just quit to go work with US ART.  I always heard bad things about US ART but with the acquisition of Betsy to run the LA office -  I will be giving them a try.  LA Packing always seems disorganized and I recently had trouble getting them to itemize a bill for me, although we do use them occasionally.

Where will you be locating?  Good luck.

Best,
Debby Kline

>>> Beth Nelson <[log in to unmask]> 01/26 3:24 PM >>>
For southern California museums only:
I would like recommendations and warnings for moving companies from curators
and registrars in southern California.  We are planning on moving both our
collection and our offices.

Beth Nelson
Assistant Curator and Historian
Santa Barbara Maritime Museum