From:
Ian Russell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 18:52:43 GMT
A complete set of over 60 used interactive science exhibits, covering
almost 1000 square feet, has just become available for immediate sale.

Some need minor attention but they are generally in extremely good
condition and of high quality. I designed nearly all of them!

I am acting as agent on behalf of the present owners (who simply want to
dispose of them), to help find a suitable new home for this exhibition at a
fair price. Quickly.

It is not desirable or practical to split the collection. Sensible offers
for the whole exhibition will be considered immediately.

I have put full details and numerous pictures of the collection on my
web-site. Please go and look at http://www.interactives.co.uk/sale

I'd be grateful if you would tell your friends to pass word around.

--
Ian Russell    :-)nteractive Science Ltd, UK   A home-grown quote:
*Give people facts and you feed their minds for an hour.