From:
Jim Swanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 1996 21:21:06 -0600
David Yunck ([log in to unmask]) asked:

> Have  people started to address Intranet Webs yet that allow an organization
> to offer content (newsletter, forms, e-mail, etc..) only to it's employees who
> use a Web browser.

We have an intranet running on our 10-station Mac AppleTalk network. The
clients use Netscape to access a shared folder on a server. The system is
for viewing only, the clients cannot use it for email or to fill out forms,
etc. Seems to be a good way to test a presentation before taking it on the
road.

On a totally separate issue, why is Lynn Murdoch

> Interested in Lightning conductors in enlightment
> and all questions on museology

?

 o o  o   o    o     o    o    o    o   o  o o
        Jim Swanson            Whyte Museum of the Canadian Rockies
[log in to unmask]              www.cadvision.com/db