From:
David Harvey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jan 2008 18:58:43 -0800
Everyone,

This thread started out as a simple request for information on
maternity leave policies. It is now quickly deteriorating into a flame
war with personal invectives and slurs. Please, your opinions are your
own, but recognize the broad scope and nature of this list and strive
to keep such discourse off of it - your lack of courtesy does a
disservice to not only yourself but to us all.

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey
Conservator