From:
Chad Beatty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Jun 2002 17:07:33 -0400
The San Diego Historical Society currently has openings for both site
interpreters and site managers.  Duties entail the daily operations of two
of our historic homes (Villa Montezuma and Marston House) and our satellite
museum (the Serra Museum), research, collections protection and
preservation and various other duties.  The position is part time,
predominantly weekends and a bachelor's degree or higher is preferred.  If
interested please e-mail your resume and cover letter to Chad Beatty
([log in to unmask]), fax it att: Chad Beatty 619.232.1059, or mail
it to:
San Diego Historical Society
PO Box 81825
San Diego CA 92103

For more information regarding the San Diego Historical Society and it's
sites, please visit www.sandiegohistory.org