From:
Peter Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 1997 09:22:23 -0600
I am seeking help from people who have experienced a high wire bike
exhibit at a science centre or museum.

I am planning the construction of such an exhibit at Discovery Science
and Technology Centre (Bendigo, Australia), however would like some
contacts, information, experiences related to the exhibit, especially
related to insurance records - a topic my risk manager raised the moment
I mentioned the concept.

Hope someone can help, please email to address below

Thanks

Peter Comiskey
Director