From:
Jerrie Clarke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 07:29:13 -0700
Olivia,

This can be very fun.  The Sheldon Museum in Haines,
Alaska had the holiday tradition of inviting local
train collectors to set up their trains.  Haines is a
small, fairly remote but accessible, town where
everyone knows almost everyone else.  So it was easy
to find the collectors.  The train owner could sit
with his train during open hours to talk about the
train and run it for the children (young and old).  It
was one of the most popular events all year.  I
remember one of the owners said he loved it because it
was the only time all year that he could set up his
train and really play with it.

Good luck and have fun.
Jerrie

Jerrie Clarke
Contract Collection Manager
Alaska, Utah, Nevada (so far)

--- "Jenner, Nancy" <[log in to unmask]>