From:
Anna Carringer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Mar 2008 15:32:28 -0400
Dave,

Thank you for initiating this. We have also been subjected to repeated
calls/letters from BMI, and are planning on attending the AAM session as
well. It is important that we all get on the same page and feel
comfortable handling a situation that is new for many of us. A webcast
sounds like a great idea!

Anna

Anna Carringer
Martha's Vineyard Museum