From:
"Ross Weeks Jr." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Feb 1998 13:26:39 -0500
A member of our museum lives in a substantial frame home built ca. 1845,
and generally the windows are the original glass panes.  She is interested
in knowing sources of storm windows that would be appropriate for
maintaining an authentic appearance.  The home was built by her ancestor,
one of the county's first lawyers,
and she has done her best to maintain it over the years.  The windows are
not of standard frame sizes.

Any leads would be appreciated.  She is in her 70s, has called around, and
because we are located far away from professional restoration companies,
this kind of question is new in the community.

Thanks
Ross Weeks Jr.