Date:
Fri, 10 Oct 1997 23:33:25 -0400
Mr. Deessel might be well advised to look at the root mission of any
museum, library, and archive.  It is not to collect, but to educate with
the collection  ( the underlying connection).  If he has any association
with these institutions he would know better.  That is unless this is the
childish rant of a kid at his father's computer or another troll for
response by a lonely computer lurker.  Forward forther retort directly to
him at  [log in to unmask]  I am sure he needs the attention.

Wayne Hart, Director
Museum of Valor