From:
Len Hambleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jun 1998 16:27:35 -0400
Dear Bob and List members,
I for one have no objections if it is 1-3 pages. It is nice to have the
professional exposure on the list and you just never know who may read
it and offer a position . A neat way to tap the opportunity of pending
positions. Just how many museum careers are offered in newspapers?
The plus for us in positions is the reader gets to see where folks
studied and their background. Good luck to you ,I look forward to
reading it . Never knew Whistler had an Inuit Gallery!
Sincerely
Len Hambleton - Chief Conservator
North Carolina Museum of History
5 East Edenton Street
Raleigh NC. 27601-1011
919-715-0200 x244
"Information in the spirit of sharing,catch the wave!"

Opinions expressed in this message may not represent the policy of my
agency