From:
Katherine Walker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Feb 2002 17:50:02 -0600
Dear Listers
I am currently teaching a small museum studies class ( five students).  They have been monitoring the list since January and we have had some lively discussions based on postings.
Each student is required to write a paper on a current issue or theme in museums.  We are rather isolated and they don't have a chance to talk to many museum professionals.
I would like to let each student post a question to the list about their paper.  I invite those of you who have the time and desire to answer their questions off-list. Please feel free to delete their messages if you have no interest.  I will look at each student's question before
it is posted and they will be required to put "student question" in the subject line.
Thank you all for your patience.

Sincerely,
Kathrine Walker Schlageck
Beach Museum of Art