From:
Julia Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Aug 2007 15:57:04 -0400
Agreed. A previous place of employment had 3 relatively inexpensive
"member" categories (student, individual, household) and above that
level were considered "donors", who got a membership thrown in when they
made a donation at a certain level (I think the minimum was $250).  Most
donors started out as members and were cultivated for upgrading.

Julia Muney Moore
Public Art Administrator
Blackburn Architects, Indianapolis, IN
(317) 875-5500 x219