From:
char6 POP account <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 17:47:02 -0600
Speaking from the staff of a state museum association (Utah Museums
Association), I find this is a very good suggestion.
Don't forget your professional associations, we exist to serve your needs.
Let them know what kind of professional development opportunities that would be
beneficial.  Local or regional workshops are typically more economical than
national options.

Offering to assist in planning is always welcome!
Charlotte Reynolds
Executive Director, UMA