From:
Mike Csontos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 15:30:29 EST

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/business/article/0,1299,DRMN_4_1045126,
> 00.html

Why would anyone pay more for Yahoo mail than for AOL with all it's services?

This would be great news for Time-Warner.

It is becoming obvious that website hosting is not a big moneymaker. How many
museums and similar institutions now have their own web servers and host
their own sites? I would be interested in the practicality and costs of this.
It certainly would give more control and perhaps the technology is becoming
consumerized enough to be handled by museum staff.

Mike Csontos