From:
John Pearce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2007 15:02:16 -0400
Colleagues,

Please reply to the list--the current state of museum studies is of
great interest to me.

Karla and Judy, may I have a copy of the results of your survey, when
compiled?

Thanks all.

John

John Pearce
Department of Historic Preservation
and
James Monroe Museum and Memorial Library
University of Mary Washington
908 Charles St.
Fredericksburg, VA 22401
540 654-2112
fax 540 654-1106

Celebrate the 250th anniversary of the birth of James Monroe, 1758 -
2008, and
the 100th anniversary of the University of Mary Washington, 1908 -
2008

>>> Karla Wheeler <[log in to unmask]> 8/8/2007 2:44 PM >>>
Please excuse cross-postings.

Dear Colleagues:

We are in the process of researching museum studies and would like your
input. We have developed a 10 * 20 minute survey that is designed to
help us answer these questions: How is Museum Studies defined? What are
the key components of Museum Studies? Who are/have been the primary
contributors to the field of Museum Studies? What are the key texts and
theories within the field of Museum Studies?
The survey can be accessed by following this link:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=k5u6OoJ3beS2Hql9hosPCg_3d_3d

We appreciate your help with our study and look forward to finding out
what you think regarding Museum Studies.

Thank you,

Judy Newland, Exhibit Developer, Arizona State University Museum of
Anthropology

Karla Wheeler, Curator of Education, Logan Museum of Anthropology,
Beloit College

Subscriber Information:
The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).