From:
Susanne Lambert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2004 11:12:11 -0600
 Suzanne-

Can mounts be made for the objects that stabalize them from the bottom,
inside or other non-intrusive manner? Then the mount can be attached
inside a box or other shipping container, and nothing has to touch the
object. The interior of the box could be lined with visquine or some
other material to diminish the dust of the box.
I have had to ship several objects which could not be "touched", and
found this to be very successful. Of course, the boxes must be handled
very carefully. Will they be traveling via Fine Art shippers?

  Good luck!
              Susanne

Susanne Lambert
Collections Manager/Registrar