From:
Mary Helen Dellinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Oct 2015 16:49:03 +0000
Be careful if you want to do something quickly without incorporating.  Donations to official 501(c)(3) groups are tax-deductible and that is always a great pitch to any potential donor.  Not sure of the tax implications of donating to a group that is not a private non-profit.  Just my thoughts, I'm sure there are plenty of loopholes in the tax code, but why make it hard for your donors?