From:
"LeBrun, Aimee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2003 14:34:28 -0400
We come up with a really great 'school program brochure' complete with
photos from the programs. we offer a series 1 hour programs and 2 hour
programs that we are really proud of and that fit well with the learning
standards in our area and all that sort of thing. we have tons of repeat
visitors, but we are really trying to reach out to new audiences and we're
trying to stress the educational value of our programs especially when the
cost of buses is on the rise.
we are also trying to limit our offerings to those we think best represent
the Museum, and best fit with our informal, hands on learning approach.
I've noticed a lot of other museums offer 'worksheets' or educators
information on-line but don't seem to offer staff facilitated programs..is
that true or am i missing something?