From:
MuseumPro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jan 1997 19:18:52 GMT
I am a museum curator in a very sensitive situation.
My institution has recently has a large project bungled
by an architectural firm (adaptive reuse project).

We are now working with a "pro bono" architect -a member of the board's
own architect, unfortunately.

As I am trying to get back to the interpretive program and eventual
exhibition design for this old building, I am requesting,annonymously,
because of the sensitive nature of the first failed effort -- the name/s
of proven exhibit designers.

Our candidate has to be able to rebuild project enthusiasm and direction.

Would you please indicate some likely candidates --geography
notwithstanding.

Please e-mail the board or me directly. Thanks.