From:
Miriam B Albahari <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Feb 1996 18:59:22 -0500
It was precisely this mystery about what went on behind the scenes that
lead me to a museum career.  As a kid, and occassional museum visitor, I
wanted to be part of the exclusive group that had private access to the
treasures I saw.  Sneak peaks at the museum world behind the scenes
would, I am sure, increase most people's interest and respect for museums
in general and museum employees.

Miriam Albahari
Registrar, Jewish Historical Society of Maryland
Museum Studies graduate student, George Washington University