From:
Margaret O'Reilly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:45:35 -0400
Sorry to post this here, but the L-Soft Listserv help pages have been no
help at all!

Here's the problem.  Two of my colleagues subscribe to Museum-L using
their office email addresses.  Everything was working fine until about
three months ago when one of these folks stopped receiving messages from
the list.  She has tried, several times, to resubscribe, but never gets
any confirmation back from the List and the messages still don't come
through either.  Then, this week, the same thing happened to another
colleague.  He also tried to resubscribe with the same results.

We've had our IT folks look into it, and they can't seem to subscribe
either.  Everything else on our end looks fine, and several other folks in
the office ARE getting Museum-L messages.  (Me, well I subscribe via my
home email address.)

Can anyone offer any suggestions on how to solve this?  I'll pass along
any advice you can offer.

Thanks,
Margaret O'Reilly
New Jersey State Museum