From:
Dawn Scher Thomae <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 1999 09:39:28 -0500
I have a Museum Studies graduate student, not connected to the list, who
is looking for a museum internship in Germany, Poland, or the Czech
Republic for the summer of 2000.  Since the native language factor is a
problem, he would prefer an internship with a museum in an urban area
where the English language is commonly spoken.  (He plans to pursue an
intensive language program before he leaves for his internship).

While his background is in registration, he is more than willing to work
in any area related to exhibition or collections management in a natural
history, history, or art museum.  Compensation is not expected but he
would need assistance with finding housing.

If anyone has any established relationships with museums or museum
personnel in these countries that can recommended, please e-mail me
directly at [log in to unmask]

Thank you in advance for any assistance provided,

Dawn Scher Thomae
Milwaukee Public Museum
(In this instance, I am wearing my Museum Studies Program Coordinator
hat)

Museum-L" (without the quotes).