From:
Ross Weeks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jul 2001 16:14:24 -0400
Erica...and what about "The Video Game" subject lines here?? :)

Something about the segue from "Museum of Sex" subject line to "Endowed
Positions" was a little jarring for me!

:)
Erica

Erica S. Maniez
Museum Director, Issaquah Historical Society

(without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
(without the quotes).

Museum-L" (without the quotes).
Historic Crab Orchard Museum & Pioneer Park
Tazewell, Va.
http://histcrab.netscope.net