From:
Indigo Nights <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Sep 2005 10:45:42 -0700
Almost three years ago, I created a series of
Yahoogroups for the benefit of the group.  Some are
regularly used and active; others have members, but
have been dormant for some time.

With the dormant ones, it doesn't mean they have to
stay that way.  With shifting interests and new
members, you just may be the person who makes a
difference in that sector.  Let me say, front hand,
that all groups are moderated for new members, and
spammers aren't allowed.  I've banned quite a few in
recent weeks on the active groups.

Lists that are active and receive regular/semiregular
postings are:

Groups that receive intermittent postings include:

Lists that have members but postings are rare include:

And then there's the new list: