Date:
Fri, 30 May 1997 15:05:14 -0600
Greetings from the Museums Association of Saskatchewan!

We're planning a professional development session for early 1998 around
the idea of making connections with the community through the use of
special events.  We would like to present a specific museum example as a
case study.  If you come from an institution or know of a museum that
has held a special event which was effective in creating some long term
relationships in the community, please let us know.

Because of our location we are particularly interested in museum
examples from western Canada or the American mid-west.

Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Please respond directly to:

Patricia Fiori
Education Manager
Museums Association of Saskatchewan