From:
Ccatella <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Jun 1996 00:24:00 -0400
Exploris in an interactive, global learning center scheduled to open in
the Fall of 1998 in Raleigh, NC, USA.

Journal and diaries are featured in an exhibit area pertaining to global
communication. One special diary that we feature is the Diary of Anne
Frank. We are hoping to collect as many copies of the diary in different
languages as possible. If anyone has a copy of the diary to contribute in
languages other than English, please contact:

Cindy Catella, Exhibit Developer
Exploris
615 Willard Place
Raleigh, NC 27608