From:
Maria Economou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 1997 10:21:18 +0100
You could have a look at the web pages of the Pitt Rivers Museum

www.prm.ox.ac.uk

The Main Menu includes a link to other resources about museums and
anthropology.

Maria
 Maria Economou             ex-Assistant Curator (Information Technology)
  Pitt Rivers Museum            tel: +44.1865.270937 /27
  University of Oxford          fax: +44.1865.270943
  South Parks Road              [log in to unmask]
  OXFORD OX1 3PP, UK            http://www.prm.ox.ac.uk