From:
Ann Sharpsteen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 1997 09:23:50 -0500
Could anyone lend me some comments as to whether one of the following
ticketing packages is significantly better or worse than the others, from
your experience?  Is anyone thoroughly pleased with one of these systems?
Is anyone thoroughly frustrated with one of these software systems?

1. Paciolan
2. PASS Gold
3. Admits Platinum

Ideally, I would like a system that would serve as an integrated component
of our overall information system.   This system will be placed in service
at "Exploration Place," a children's science center under construction here
in Wichita, Kansas.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Ann Sharpsteen