From:
Boylan P <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Aug 1997 09:59:08 +0100
Claudio:

Our department has advanced museum and arts managementment Master's degree
programmes: see http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/ for full details.  The
Institute of Archaeology University College, London, has a good MA in
Museum Studies.

However, so far as the last lart of your message is concerned UK
immigration rules normally prohibit those here on a student visa from
taking any sort of full-time or part-time employment, though unpaid work
experience internships arranged as part of the course are permitted.

Patrick J. Boylan  (Professor of Arts Policy and Management)

City University, Frobisher Crescent, Barbican, London EC2Y 8HB, UK;
phone: +44-171-477.8750, fax:+44-171-477.8887; e-mail: [log in to unmask]
World Wide Web site: http://www.city.ac.uk/artspol/