From:
Margaret Byrne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 21:56:22 -0700
I am part of a preservation task force with NAMAC -- at our recent
meeting in July we discussed making a concerted effort to work with
museum studies programs to ensure sensitivity to conservatorship of
moving images -- specifically video art and experimental film. Can you
tell me if you have such a component as part of your program, and if not
would you be interested in discussing this further? Margaret [log in to unmask]