From:
Dugas Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Nov 1997 20:50:46 -0500
Colleen,

I know that there is a conservation program in museum studies in Ottawa at
a college.  Unfortunately, I don't know the name of the program.  A friend
of mine took it and he found it quite interesting.

There is a Masters of Museum Studies in Toronto at the U of T.  The
program is affliated with the ROM so it could prove quite interesting.
You might want to get in contact with them ASAP since the date limit to
apply is fairly early.

There is also a program at UBC through the Anthropology department.  YOu
might want to try them if you want to work in museums of ethnology or
anthropology.

Good Luck.
Let me know how it goes.
Danielle