From:
Cheryl Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 May 1997 09:50:32 EST
________________________Forward Header________________________
Subject: artist position vacancy (fwd)
05-20-1997 09:13 PM

Here's a posting from Kris McCall:

                     Tom Hocking, Moderator, Dome-L Digest
        New Home Address: 1753 Edinburg Square #8, Indianapolis, IN 46219
             voice: (317) 357-0288         email:  [log in to unmask]
               Planetarian's Electronic Daily Digest (Dome-L)
Send <subscribe Dome-L Firstname Lastname> command to <[log in to unmask]> to join
Dome-L
               MP WWW site: http://www.unc.edu/depts/mhplanet/