From:
"K. Bunn" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 11:56:59 -0800
Hi! I posted a message here  a couple of weeks ago about my research on
NWC silver bracelets.  I thank everyone who responded to my inquiries.
However, I did not really make myself clear.  What I am looking for at
this moment is suggestions for historical societies, museums etc... that
might have collections of 19th century shipcarving, furniture, clothing
or other decorative arts that might have been seen on the NWC.  Places
like the British Columbia Public Archives will have pictures of some of
these things but I would like to see some in person.  Any suggestions?

Thank you,

Katie Bunn
Master's Student
University of Washington