From:
Christine Wolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 May 1996 09:53:37 -0500
>If your looking for a wild time in the
>evening or a haut cuisine lunch thats affordable don't miss the Loring
>Cafe (if it's still open that is) Super Bohemian atmosphere and great food!

AAM goers may also be interested to know that there is a theatre above the
Loring Cafe (which is definitely still open) called the Loring Playhouse
(or Theatre) which is staging a production of Macbeth complete with
videotape and a soundtrack including Nine Inch Nails and Babes in Toyland.
Performances are running Friday May 3 through Monday May 6, all in the
evening except Sunday's at 2:00,  cost $12.  My contact who is in the
production says it should be very interesting and very unusual!

Cris Wolf

Collections Manager
UIHC Medical Museum
8024A JCP/200 Hawkins Dr.