From:
Murph the Surf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 May 1996 13:26:45 -0500
Boylan P wrote:

> On Tuesday what is claimed to be the world's smallest museum opening in
> Covent Garden, London, housed in a traditional 1930s/Edward Lutyens
> designed red telephone box!

I saw a picture of it on the news the other night. It's not a bad idea
and reminds me of the displays from the Louvre in the Paris subways. But
I don't even want to think about what would happen to something like
that in New York City...

The reporter said they are planning to expand in the future in order to
install public phones.

--
ROBBIN MURPHY, creative director, artnetweb
[log in to unmask]  -- http://artnetweb.com