From:
Hildegard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 13:07:01 -0500
Re: Terry Allen's song, Truckload of Art,

I once played this ditty about a road mis-fortune and NY art spillage
to a crew of Montana truckers as they were
I was overseeing their packing of an exhibition, which they were to then
drive over one of those infamous mountain passes...

Ah, yes, I'm just another curator who likes to put the art handling crew at
ease...<grin>

This particular truckload o' art did arrive unscathed, non-NYC art unbruised...

And, I appreciate Eugene Dillenburg's mention of one of my old (obscure)
faves, Tonio K, and his song about Kurt Schwitters...

"This one is for Mr. Schwitters, this one is for Kurt...

Barbra Brady
Independent Curator
Missoula MT