From:
Neal Stiffelman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 15:34:27 -0800
I agree with Craig Rosa the list should not be separated into subjects.  I
like following the different discussions, it is a great learning resource.
 it would be less interesting to be confined to just one group heading
like curatorial.  We in the the museum profession should share ideas
across the boundary lines, that is what will produce valuable discussions,
changes, and growth.

Naomi
Museum Studies(MA)