From:
Chris Hanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Mar 1996 15:30:42 GMT
In conjunction with a graduate level museum studies course that I am
attending,I am in the process of developing a comprehensive collections care
and management plan. I am an employee of a county government division that
operates  two living history sites, a static museum and owns another that is
presently being operated by another organization. I would appreciate any
suggestions, source information and examples of such programs from your
institutions. Responses may be e-mailed or mailed directly to my office. I
appreciate any help you may be able to offer. Thank You.

Chris Hanson
Site Administrator
Missouri Town 1855
Heritage Museums and Programs