From:
Kim Ornellas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Mar 2015 06:34:31 -0400
SURVEY UPDATE:
Thank you to everyone who has taken my VERY SHORT SURVEY! The responses have been overwhelming! The survey will be closing on Saturday, March 28, 2015!

If you have not yet taken this VERY SHORT (Average 2 min) not to worry! The survey will be open for three more days! Please click over to the survey monkey link below! Your responses will be greatly appreciated: Click the link below!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WSLRR9M

Thank you so much for considering my request. The more responses to this survey, the more reflective the data!

THANK YOU

Kim